Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hair free for the holidays!







No pain, no gain!


That's exactly what I was thinking when I was there, lying on one of the beds in Lay Bare Salon, trying their service for the first time. Oh, yeah.. that was eerr... painful, considering my low pain tolerance, but it was worth it, specially that it gave me the extra right to wear my legs during the holiday company parties. Fair enough, fair enough!


I was one of those unfortunate women endowed with curly, man-like hair down to their legs. Blame it on my dad and his genes, plus having to wear skinny pants all day back in college and now, in the office. I even joke myself about being all sexy and girly, but being mistaken as a gay when they look at my lower leg. hoho. how awful! So when I was getting ready for the party, with my dress, accessories, shoes and nails all done, I thought a waxing service will complete all the details.. Why not?!


Was it really painful? No, not really. Just some funny itchy, tingling sensation on my skin specially after that wax, made of Honey, Sugar, and Kalamansi, pulled off those hair. I was actually half laughing, and wincing with every strip. Good thing the attendant was more than emphatic when she noticed that that was my first time in their salon. Whhhoooo! Ouch!


After just like, 10 minutes, it was done!
My half leg smooth and hairless. Yes! The attendant said I can enjoy being hair free for at least 3 to four weeks before I have to go back again to another round of hair removing because a regular waxing service further smoothen skin and makes the hair re-growth sparser. Talk about maintenance.


So if you're going to party the next time, or going to a beach holiday this summer, why not try some hair waxing, that will surely add up to your right to show some skin baby! :)







*check out their salon in MOA, Alabang or Las Pinas, or just go to their site, lay-bare.com, for more details. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...