Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rexona Adventure Hub 2011









I immediately went to try wall climbing, and being there so early we were the first ones to try the fun. The staffs who put all the harness on me was very friendly, and they really cheered me on.







When I started climbing, I suddenly realized that WALL CLIMBING is not really a joke. You have to put up with the rough and not to mention HOT stones to be able to advance one step at a time. You have to be careful with your every step, but at some point you’ll be distracted because you are only given 2minutes to finish the climb and you have to be mindful of everything!








Then I tried Free fall.






Scary Bunjee!
HAHA! I said I’d try to flip, and rotate 360 degrees up there. But behold! When I was there flying 20 meters up and down and up and down again, I CAN’T. I just can’t! haha. I was all wide eyed going up, and eyes closed going down. Thank God I survived the two minute ride, way scarier than Space Shuttle in Enchanted Kingdom, and ten times the rush than the Free Fall!
Come and Meet New Friends!
While we were waiting for the Adventure Hub to open, we were greeted by a bubbly woman who was also waiting outside the hub. Shella, as we later learned, was waiting for her friend, but while she was alone, we decided to just enjoy the adventure together. She was really nice and energetic, and really cheered me on. This is really one of the perks of doing extra ordinary things, you know.. meeting different kinds of interesting people, plus getting a hotdog treat after! Yeah.. Thank you miss Shella! :D

I completed all the challenges in more than two hours, and was utterly exhausted after. But of course we still managed to abuse the photo booths, and the pose like crazy.




CHeers to Rio and Rexona for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...